Aim of the Program
Thermography or thermology is the medical science that derives diagnostic indications from highly detailed and sensitive infrared images. Thermal imaging are valuable tools that can have a significant impact on your troubleshooting and maintenance productivity.
|No. of Participants||20 – 40|
Scope of the program
- Scanning all electrical equipment using infrared camera by a level 1 / level 2 certified Thermographer.
- Thermography to be done when load conditions are at a peak.
- Shall cover all power systems from feeder to the user.
- Scanning of all Electrical Equipment’s using Infrared Thermography Camera.
- Capturing / recording of images of the Electrical equipment’s where problems are observed.
- Utility substations, transformers and feed poles.
- Main incoming, capacitor banks etc.,
- Main switchboards and disconnects.
- Main distribution panels and main disconnects.
- Uninterruptible power supplies.
- Generator controls and transfer switches.
- Main I-Line panels.
- Lighting panels.
- Disconnects and combination starters.
- Service disconnects for motors.
- Machine control panels.