Aim of the Program
This course trains people on the knowledge / skill required in the most crucial time of life saving – the first four minutes during any medical emergencies before the arrival of trained doctors / ambulances.For any reason, if somebody is not able to breathe, the time to save him is just four minutes – only a trained person with knowledge of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation -CPR can make a difference between life and death.
|No. of Participants||20 – 40|
Scope of the program
- Principle of first-aid
- 10 – commandments
- D.T.D (Diagnosis – Treatment – Disposal)
- 4 – Lacks
- CAB – CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) with manikin of Lardel Norway
- Wounds / Fractures / Bleeding
- All types of dressing / supports / slings
- Applications- Heart attack, Electric shock, Burn injury, Choking, Suffocation, Epilepsy, Snake bites, insect bites, Frost bite, Heat stroke, Foreign body, etc.
- All types of lifts / Stretchers / Transportation of casualties.
- First-aid kits / oxygen pack usage etc.
- Recovery position
- Do’s/Don’t of first aid