Aim of the Program
This module discusses the purpose and scope of standard, which is designed to minimize the risk of employee injuries from electrical dangers and establish a safer workplace for employees. It provides an overview of elements of an electrical training program as well as the types of equipment used in establishing a safer workplace. Electrical hazards exist in every workplace. When engineering and other control measures are not possible to minimize the hazards, then the Personal Protective Equipment’s are essential to protect the employee working in an energized electrical equipment’s. This Program is designed in such a way to import knowledge to recognize, evaluate and control electrical hazards in your workplace.
|No. of Participants||20 – 40|
Scope of the program
- Electrical hazards in workplace.
- Arc flash – hazard categories, approach boundaries & PPE.
- Safe work practice for electrical work.
- Case studies on electrical accidents.
- Electrical work at height & confined space entry – hazards & related PPE.
- LOTO – Types, procedures & application in industries.
- Electrical shock/burns, first aid & CPR.