We are looking for a talented HR officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through training employees, developing policies and managing procedures. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, please do attend our interview process. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job description, posting ads, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Managing new employees onboarding and induction training
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers and planning training activity for the staff
- Liaise with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff, management and government authorities
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Managing rest of the activities as detailed in the attached annexure.
- Degree in HR or MSW
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human resource
- Should have experience in recruitment, training and developing staff.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay and benefits, onboarding and training.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making aptitude
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of Saral pay software is a plus.